Thursday, February 21

My Shopping List

So today is my first official day! I have created a shopping list that will hopefully give me enough variety for the week. My budget is $50 .... I wonder if I can make it!


(1) 3 different apple varieties

(2) avocados

(3) kale

(4) romaine

(5) bell peppers

(6) zucchini

(7) tomatoes

(8) carrots

(9) oranges

(10) spinach

(11) celery

(12) sweet potatoes

(13) almond milk

(14) cashews, almonds, macadamias

(15) berries

and maybe some extras :)
Ill be posting pictures once I return.



Okay so I'm back and I spent a total of $45

and got everything I needed except for the berries and almond milk :(
but its alright because I'll pick some up 2mrw!!


2 comments:

ashley said...

i hope you keep your blog updated. ive been vegan for the last year and want to eventually move to a raw vegan diet. so far, you have inspired me a lot.

melindapollard said...

Looks like my grocery list! lol All of those fruit & veggies look so yummy!