Friday, March 14

HPV Vaccine

I went to have a routine checkup the other day and instead of the appointment being a short painless event, I was there for nearly an hour being convinced of why I need the HPV vaccine. This is how it went: I was taken to a rather large exam room, a nurse took my blood pressure which was 119/89 or something like that anyways after she took my temperature she told me that the doctor would be in. So there I sit, looking around the room waiting, kicking my feet back and forth, stretching, checking the time and playing with my cell phone. Finally after a half hour the doctor walks in goes over my chart and tells me everything is excellent: thyroid, blood count, etc. and then she precedes to tell me that I NEED TO HAVE THE HPV VACCINE!!! She gives me different pamphlets on the "perfectly healthy" vaccine and explains to me that I am doing myself a disservice if I don't get vaccinated. I refused the shot about 6 times while in that office! Good thing I had done my own research on this "miracle vaccine" and realized that it was nothing more than our manipulative government... but thats a whole different post- anyways, anyone who watches tv knows that these commercials are on every channel- I see at least 3 of them a day and its sad to think that they are vaccinating girls as young as nine. . . I suggest everyone to do some research on this vaccine and don't let them stick your arm with their experimental crap!!!

No comments: